Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Angelababy for b+ab

Hong Kong model Angelababy is now a fashion designer, creating a line for b+ab. In an interview, Angelababy mentions the inspiration for this line comes from her closet, a collection for the younger fashionistas featuring clothes that are sexy yet cute. It's like getting a taste of what Baby already has in her closet.
It looks like Baby is wearing a wig...on her feet! But I must say, the fur vest does compliment the lace dress quite nicely.

Photos from the b+ab fashion show:

Loving the knit jumper! and gray is definitely the new black this fall!

Everytime I see a red leather jacket I think of Michael Jackson..sigh..may he R.I.P.ok, just so we're clear, it's cool to wear wigs on other places than your head?
I think I'll skip on following this trend :P

Click Here to view the runway video.

No comments:

Post a Comment