Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Asian Celeb Inspiration: Rainie Yang

Congratulations to Rainie Yang on her TV Golden Bell nomination! (Taiwan's version of the Emmys) YAY! I love how over the years, Rainie's style has changed from Princess of Cute to Queen of Fab. She's grown up a lot in her acting and fashion sense. Hi My Sweetheart was one of my favorite Taiwanese dramas this year so I really hope she wins!!!
Here are some of my favorite Rainie looks from the past year:
Rainie [wearing a Chanel dress] at the 2010 Venice Film Festival with Elanne Kwong
Can't wait to see her in her newest drama 'Sunshine Angel' with Wu Chun!
in an Anna Molinari poppy flower dress
Uh-oh guys, Rainie's a fan of the harem pants -.-

Are you a Rainie fan? What's your favorite drama that she's been in? (Why Why Love is mine ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment