Friday, September 17, 2010

Designer Spotlight: 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2011 Collection

3.1 Phillip Lim is one word ... AMAZING! How can you not love his S/S 2011 collection? Simple and feminine; sheers weren't just plain sheer (some had stripes, polka dots and embellishments, others peaked out under layers) and a variety of colors perfect for Spring! The shoes, the bags, luxurious looking fabrics, oh how I wished I was sitting front row at this show!

I wish a Phillip Lim insider can give a me price tag on some of these pieces, because I need to know how much I need to save to get some of these!

Wondering if I can make sky blue work for me...





This trench coat is sheer genius!





The pattern just draws you in, simple yet complex!


Doesn't this remind you of a doctor's bag? (from the time when doctors made house calls)

The shoes in this collection just have to be highlighted, I've never felt a greater urge to go shoe shopping! lol

If I sound nauseatingly exicted over clothes, it's because I am! When I reached the end of the slideshow for Lim's collection, I cried "It's over? Nooooo!" LOL Nudes mixed with classic blacks; pant suits that are tailored perfectly to accentuate a woman's body, Lim is definitely a favorite of mine! I was so upset that I couldn't go into his store during Fashion's Night Out in NY because his block party was blocking his front door! >.<>
I rate this collection 5/5 runways! Perfection!

I finally found another collection this season worth loving! Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment