Friday, December 17, 2010

Raid My Closet: Holiday Party Outfits

Happy Holidays Everyone! I can't wait till Friday, I finally get a 3 day weekend to just lounge around the house, doing nothing but watch dvds while eating pocky sticks and drinking hot chocolate! ;P This past weekend, I went through my closet to find some looks that would be great for different types of holiday parties. That's when I realized, I have way too many bow headbands and black dresses haha...

For a friend's holiday house party:

Ceci Tokyo dress, gifted pearl purse, H&M bow headband and earrings, Strawberry tights

For a holiday party at work:
Elie Tahari dress, H&M black glitter cardigan, Unlisted shoes, gifted clutch, rose brooch from St. Marks, H&M earrings and gold bangle, handmade bow headband
For a more casual holiday party:
Uniqlo velour turtleneck, Donna Karan NY skirt, Nine West Shoes, Ann Taylor purse, H&M bow headband and earrings
For a formal holiday party:
Ymayaba Paris dress, Mom's vintage faux fur coat, Lancome clutch, H&M black bow headband
I know... I have a lot of black dresses! I don't know why I have trouble buying colorful dresses! maybe it's because my mother always says "everything goes with black." There's also something about a bow headband that pulls a look together and give it that Holiday feel ;P
Have a happy holiday and happy partying! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment