Saturday, November 27, 2010

Raid My Closet Saturday

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone had a happy turkey day (if you're American) and a very successful Black Friday! I didn't get any clothes because the malls were insane but I finally got myself a GPS! I was so sick and tired of getting lost all the time!!! NY highways are not easy to navigate ya know!
I don't like how easily this skirt wrinkles :S but I do love the zippered front!
H&M blouse & belt, Club Monaco skirt, DKNY tights, F21 ring, Mom's vintage belt bangle, Oscar De La Renta Sunglasses

I wanted summer to come back so badly that I wore this in hopes that it would :/
Diane Von Furstenberg jacket, H&M dress & knit hat, NY&Co. belt

Oh, the cream accordion door that I always stand in front of is actually my closet, I might do a post someday on what's inside...when I decide to organize it! haha I'm thinking about getting a nice curtain to replace the tacky accordion door, what color should I get?

Enjoy the rest of weekend Lovelies ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment