Saturday, November 6, 2010

Raid My Closet Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! Are you happy to have one extra hour of sleep? (well, I guess that only applies to Americans xD) I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in a while, it's so cold out now I just want to be a couch potato on the weekends!

Banana Republic coat, Free People cardigan, Blouse from Kohls, F21 jeans, Bass boots

Lauren Ralph Lauren gloves and Ralph Lauren collection bag (courtesy of Tony ;D)

Can you believe it's ice skating season already?!
same outfit but with an LV bag and at Bryant Park

H&M sweater and skirt, Lela Rose for Payless shoes

The vest was on sale for only $20 and it's the softest faux fur ever!
Uniqlo faux fur vest, vintage belt, J Crew blouse, Ann Taylor Loft jeans, owl necklace from street vendor

Don't I look like a lady who lunches? lol
Faux fur cape from a flea market, H&M turtleneck, Unknown bag, American Rag jeans, Aldo shoes, Kenneth Cole sunnies

Enjoy the rest of weekend babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment