Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Asian Celeb Inspiration: Fan Bing Bing

Fan Bing Bing (not to be confused with previously featured fashionable Asian Li Bing Bing) is a 29 year old Chinese actress with many talents (she's also a singer) and is truly a fashion icon in China. Bing Bing recently won best actress at the Tokyo International Film Festival and was seen making the rounds at Paris Fashion week this year.











Fan Bing Bing in character for the movie East Wind Rain

in Alberta Ferretti
at the Elle Style Awards in Bottega Venetta

in an Elie Saab gown at the Cannes Film Festival, one of my favorite Bing Bing looks! Gorgeous!

with designer Elie Saab

wearing Louis Vuitton at amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2010 benefit gala
with Marc Jacobs at Paris Fashion Week wearing a Louis Vuitton dress

At Bono's Rising Africa charity event

at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival in a dress fit for an empress, this girl knows how to command attention on the red carpet. Some may say she was the worst dressed, but I think this gown is very representative of China and it was definitely very well made.

Is there a dress that doesn't look good on this girl? No wonder all the major designers are throwing their dresses on her...so lucky...
Life and its problems have kept me from blogging on a regular basis but I hope I can get back into the swing of things :) I'm thinking about changing my blog banner, leave me suggestions in the comments section on which fashionable asian I should feature!
Have a great day everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment